(freelance) career/outplacement coaches
For our company OutplacementOnline, we are looking for
(freelance) career/outplacement coacheses.
OutplacementOnline is the innovation online provider in the field of outplacement. We offer online coaching via an online platform, webinars and all kinds of other innovative services. The webinars are in real time and the platform is available 24/7 for our candidates.
Outplacement today is what OutplacementOnline is all about. Digitisation plays an increasingly important role in today's society. This brings a great deal of innovation which must be available to candidates. OutplacementOnline plays a central role in making innovation available. Thanks to the full range of services, including gamification, we are lifting outplacement to a higher level. Would you like to contribute to this as an online coach or trainer?
- Have experience with candidates who are at the beginning, middle or later stages of their career.
- Completed coaching training Noloc, Nobco or CMI.
- Knowledge of today's labour market.
- Like to actively contribute ideas and can identify points for improvement.
- Minimum of two years experience with online coaching
- Or experience with presenting webinars
- Both are an advantage.
- Recruitment experience is an advantage.
- HR training is an advantage.
We offer a challenging environment. You get the chance to be involved with an agency where the future of outplacement is redefined. The OutplacementOnline platform facilitates you in the contact you have with candidates. The driving force behind OutplacementOnline is the energetic team that likes to bring about change in the market. The concept and technology also make it possible to work from home. If you can see yourself assisting candidates with their careers in an innovative way, please contact us.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and you will get plenty of opportunity for your continued development. For more information: email or telephone firstname.lastname@example.org / 0636528878